*NEWS*

I am slowing down a little after the hugely successful Art among the Ruins show in June. Thank you to everyone who came to the Ruins and stopped by my booth- I almost sold out , what an amazing group of customers I have. I will continue to create in my head and get back to the workshop after a brief break to enjoy the summer with my family.
Until then please see what I created for the Wolfe Island Bakery. I have pieces there for sale and also on Etsy.

Have a great summer and see you on line or in person at Balleycanoe and in my shop.

Show Info.

I am really looking forward to getting back in my studio and creating works for my first Show of 2013-
"Art Among the Ruins" is a large annual outdoor art show and sale set among picturesque ruins of a 19th century paper mill beside rapids of Napanee River. Saturday, June 15, 2013; 10 am-5pm. Located in quaint village of Newburgh, Ontario. Features juried-quality paintings, sculpture, mosaic tile, fibre, wood, paper, photography & more! There are lots of chairs set up around the property, so come for art, come for history, or come for a relaxing day to just sit overlooking the river to watch the water flow by. BBQ lunch available to purchase. Music. Free admission. 613-378-6516. www.artamongtheruins.com

As you stroll around soak in the beauty of the grounds and art, the live music and fresh fruit that is always on hand by wandering helpers. I have not been to a show that looks after visitors and Artists so well.
Hope to see you there.