*NEWS*

I am slowing down a little after the hugely successful Art among the Ruins show in June. Thank you to everyone who came to the Ruins and stopped by my booth- I almost sold out , what an amazing group of customers I have. I will continue to create in my head and get back to the workshop after a brief break to enjoy the summer with my family.
Until then please see what I created for the Wolfe Island Bakery. I have pieces there for sale and also on Etsy.

Have a great summer and see you on line or in person at Balleycanoe and in my shop.
Thank you to all those that came out to see the artists of the Thousand Islands
in their latest show at
The Beautiful Eagle Point Winery.

We had a fabulous time tasting new vintages, catching up with fellow artists and of course greeting you our customers in this new unique setting.
You can still see the artists that were in attendance on our TIARTS website- www.tiarts.org.

One of our very talented and newest member has graciously profiled my work on his blog- http://awbrucesherman.blogspot.ca/
please check out his wonderful website and see for yourself why Bruce Sherman is so successful at inspiring a love of the Thousand Islands through his paintings.