*NEWS*

I am slowing down a little after the hugely successful Art among the Ruins show in June. Thank you to everyone who came to the Ruins and stopped by my booth- I almost sold out , what an amazing group of customers I have. I will continue to create in my head and get back to the workshop after a brief break to enjoy the summer with my family.
Until then please see what I created for the Wolfe Island Bakery. I have pieces there for sale and also on Etsy.

Have a great summer and see you on line or in person at Balleycanoe and in my shop.

Art among the Ruins Show

I was pleased to see so many familiar faces and to catch up with my fellow artists. It
 was my first time at this event and I really liked the atmosphere of the old Mill, the music, helpers always on hand and even fresh fruit being offered throughout the day by wandering servers.
 
Even the take down at end of day was made less stressful by the owners Dave and Viola who invited all the artsts to stay for an amazing lasagna dinner with wine among the ruins.
Fabulous- I wish they could all be like that.